Start Here – Buy Happy
Here Are the Basic Steps to Start Your Car Buying Experience. Our Sales Team Is Happy to Help You Every Step of The Way!
- Determine your budget or what you want to pay per month with our Payment Calculator Tool
- Search our new and used inventory to find the right car for you
- Submit a request, call, or visit Brown’s
- Gather the proper paperwork to bring to the dealership
- Consider your purchase options (see Buying vs. Leasing)
- Complete an online finance application for a fast, easy approval
Here’s What You Should Bring with You to The Dealership for A Quick Purchase Experience:
- Valid driver’s license
- Proof of insurance (You must provide evidence of full coverage insurance)
Be Sure to Bring Your Current Vehicle Along with The Following Important Items:
- All sets of keys and remotes
- Owner’s Manual if available
- Your car’s title or payoff information (If you have a payoff for the existing loan please bring the account number for the auto loan)
- Valid Current Registration of the vehicle you are trading in to confirm ownership
We Offer Appraisals on Every Vehicle, and We Will Buy Your Car, Even if You Do Not Buy Our Vehicle!
If you have any questions, be sure to ask one of our Brown’s Team Members. Buy Happy!